Castle Cary Tuesday Market is returning!
Castle Cary Street Market Enhancing our High Street
Our Town believes shopping local is the way forward
Castle Cary’s street market takes place every Tuesday, 9am – 2pm throughout the year.
Parking is FREE in both Millbrook and Catherine’s Close Car Parks, which are close to The Market House. There is also 2 hours free parking on the road
It is located around The Market House in the heart of this vibrant town
See listings below:
- Perennial Plants and advice!
- Felted Animals (Commissions taken)
- Turned Wooden items and smal furniture
- General Crafts/ Giftware on a casual basis
- Bagnell Farm local Pork, Beef and Lamb, Bacon and Sausages
- 60 varieties of West country sourced Fish
- Greengrocery and Eggs – organic & non-organic
- Artisan Bread, Rolls and Scones
- Homemade Jams,
- Cheese and homemade Pies
- Somerset Blissful Bakes offering cakes, including gluten free
- Freshly cooked Thai food and Sauces
- Jack’s Mac (aroni) and Cheese